What are the common problems of ultrasonic mask earband machine?
Unsuccessful welding of disposable mask ear straps
Common problems of disposable ultrasonic mask earband machine need attention:
1. Each mold and transducer are equipped with a cooling fan, so that the cooling effect is better.
2. The mold and welding wheel should be adjusted to the level, because uneven welding will cause unstable welding.
3. Both flanges and steel molds need to be tightened, otherwise abnormal noise will occur; if the steel mold is installed too loosely, the screw will be damaged and the welding effect will not be achieved.
4. Don't blindly follow the standard speed, or fail to reach the speed. Long-term high-speed operation will cause great damage to the equipment.
5. Choose the right equipment. It is better to use 15kHz2600W for flat plane filming; 20kHz2000W for welding ear straps is fine, and high-speed machines are not included.
Sixth, voice recognition, it will be accompanied by sharp squeaks during normal application. Don't randomly adjust functions based on subjective feelings!
7. The precision and flatness standard of the welding surface of the steel mold is very high to prevent collision damage, otherwise the welding will be unstable, and the steel mold will basically be scrapped.
8. Pay attention to the power failure and let the ultrasound rest. Long-term high-speed operation without electricity, equipment scrapping will become faster.
Nine, the control circuit with long hair can be equipped with a relay to control the power supply with a computer; the occasional transmission has a lead from the chassis.